Submit this form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Have a look at our policies before you write for us.
We are looking for part time and full time quality article writers for our website on Android, Core Java, Java Spring, Java Hibernate, Java Struts, C#, Windows phone, iOS programming languages. Articles submitted by following the below mentioned rules will be considered for review and once after approval you will get paid on the same day or next day. Articles approved on weekend/Holidays will be paid on the following business day. You just need a bank account to receive fund.
3 Steps to earn money / Author bio and link.
1. Submit this form or write to email@example.com to express your interest.
Please send out a mail with the details requested. Within 24 hrs, you will get confirmation receipt.
2. Complete the article as mentioned and submit it back to us for review and approval.
- Reviews and approval will strictly abide by our rules and policy and extra attention will be towards content quality.
- Response will be sent back in maximum of 3 days and required details for fund transfer will be gathered from you
3. Amount will be transferred in next one/two business days.
Contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need further information.
NOTE : If you submit 10 articles additional amount of 8- 15$ (apart from article payment) will be paid as bonus depending on content quality.
So if you wish to share knowledge to the world, then write for us and get it done. Since you are ready to spend valuable time for us to spread knowledge we will pay you back in terms of money for it. If you write articles for us you can choose one among the below as pay back.
- Money (OR)
- Author - Bio at the bottom of the post
We support article writers across the world, all you need are the below details for Fund Transfer.
- PayPal account
- Bank account (Only for article writers from India)
Rules and Policies
1. Copy paste from other websites is strictly not allowed.
2. Content should abide by rules mentioned for individual topics.
3. Articles should be easy to understand, free from spelling errors with excellent content quality.
4. All the resources submitted as articles should be your own.